It is up to you on what ways suits you best depending on your skills, investment capability and others personal factors. I am giving a very brief on the ways to earn income and would be providing detailed explanation in my next articles. As of now, you can click on the hyperlinks of that particular websites for more info.
1. AdSense : Sell space on your website or blog for text/banner ads. Every time a visitor clicks or buys through those links, you will get paid a portion of that.
2. InfoLinks: This is in-text advertising. The scattered underlines you see in some websites lead you to some other links (to provide more information) are part of in-text advertisements.
3. Amazon’s Affiliate Program : Create your shopping store on your website instead of driving traffic to Amazon. Amazon.com handles all the required fulfillments, shopping cart maintenance and shipping.
4. Associated Content : Write some articles even on as simple articles as ‘how to wash your dog’s tail’, ‘how to prepare gravy chicken’ and get paid.
5. BidVertiser : Pay Per Click (PPC) program like google adsense or adbrite. $10 payout amount.
6. eBay : I guess most of us know what is eBay. Just gather junk and Sell it !!
7. Overstock.com : This is like eBay. If you have Over Stock (excess stuff) sell them on overstock.com. You might also be interested in buying things that you don’t have and sell them for a profit margin.
8. Pay Per Post : Some people feel it non ethical. There are companies that pays you money for writing positive articles about their company and products.
9. Software Judge : Review a software and get paid up to $50 per each review. You need to have good knowledge on using softwares and knowledge on other softwares in the market is an advantage.
10. Break.com : Upload your original photos and videos every day. If they like them, they might place them in their home page and pays you handsome money. You can even expect $2,000 per some uploads.
11. ClickBooth : Similar to LinkShare and Commission Junction. Has a good base of advertisers. If you have a blog or website, you can think of join this place.
12. Rent-A-Coder. : Take a project, complete it and get paid. More and more people are showing interest on this in the recent times.
Keep reading this space for more ways to make money on Internet. You can also post your questions if any, I would be happy to clarify them.
Tags: Ways to Make Money on Internet, Adsense, Surveys, Pay per Click programs